Book Title: Agile Project Management: A Quick Start Beginner’s Guide To Mastering Agile Project Management
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Henry O'Brien
Discover Agile Project Management
*** 3rd Edition ***
DO YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE THE BEST AT EVERY STAGE OF A PROJECT ?
DO YOU WANT FLEXIBILITY WITHIN THE TEAM AND GET THE BEST OUT OF YOUR EMPLOYEES?
Agile Project Management is a well-rounded introduction to the principles of managing a project with diligence and efficiency. The book describes the basics including the composition of the project team; and shows you the role of each participant. When you read through the book, you will see that every person involved in the project is important and that each one of them feels specially valued and appreciated. You will also love the flexibility with which the team works, making work feel more like a hobby than a stressful undertaking that has to be done at specified times, for defined lengths of time and at designated locations.
In this book, you will learn:
- What agile project management is
- How agile project management came to be
- How to go about implement agile project management
- How to get the best out of your employees
- In-depth comparison between agile and the traditional methods of project management
- How to circumvent the shortcomings of traditional management methods
- Why you need to introduce agile project management in your business
- How to incorporate scrum into agile project management
- The problems that often arise when introducing agile for the first time in an organization and what causes them
- The need for all team members to receive training in agile project management
- The PMI-ACP course, who offers it, and the individual topics offered
- Why leaders are better off taking the PMI-ACP course
- Why it is important that leaders, including executives, should take a course on management of project portfolio
- What agile project management is, in a nutshell
- And much, much more..
So if you want to know more about Agile Project Management, then read further!
SCROLL to the top of the page and select the BUY button